Thursday, November 12, 2009

CVC Presentation (Presenting myself and my country)

Hola,

As I'm now in Spain I should use "Hola" instead of any "Hello" that's the only thing I learned in this country.
So my research group was expecting a presentation about myself and my country and I thought about sharing it with everybody here.
It's on that link. I thought about starting a new trend which is doing my presentations using Google docs. I hope the people will like it. I'll do the presentation after 3 hours from now.

Cheers,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

la msA gamda (Y), w a7la 7etta bta3et "My beautiful city" :D
bass enta laih 7atet 3arabeyya "mallaky el kahera"?!! :huh
go rock them ya sa7by ;)

Amr Ebaid said...

كنت لسه حأقوللك مش عيب ما ليش و لا صورة... بس لقيتها على طول و أنا حأكتب خلاص

واحشنى يا منيل و الله